Wednesday, April 15, 2009

MoneySaver : It really saves money....

First of all, let me clarify. They are not paying me anything for writing this. I am writing this because these are things which matters.

So friends! I came across this wonderful concept named MONEYSAVER. One fine day, we were planning to go to Adventure Island, Rohini. I called up the office and asked about the ticket which was Rs 375/- per person. Then I asked if they have any discount as we were 6 people. They said they have tie up with MONEYSAVER and if you are moneysaver member, we offer 1 ticket free with 1 ticket for One MoneySaver Card. I asked, "What the hell is MONEYSAVER? How do you become member?".

MoneySaver is a site with www.moneysaver.in. They have some membership coupons in denomination 99, 199 and 349 with validity 1 month, 3 month and 6 month. Once you have a membership card(can be purchased online or from THE MOBILE STORE), you can avail all offers provided to moneysaver members. So if I was a moneysaver member, I would have paid 375 + 99 for 2 Tickets of Adventure Island instead of 375x2. They also offer other discounts on food chains, shopping etc. For further details, check their web link www.moneysaver.in.

PS: If you buy their coupon online, it takes 24 hours to get activated. So if you planning to use it same day, buy it from MOBILE STORE chain.

No comments:

Member of webring

Powered by WebRing.